Red Hot Press
Red Hot Press is a fine art print workshop in Hampshire, England. We are open to the public, and dedicated to the production and promotion of original prints as a fine art medium.
News and events
New on the blog
- One Day in the Summer…? Fill it with Printmaking!
Lots of one-day courses this summer at Red Hot Press
- Printmaking courses – what’s coming up
some news about courses we have coming up soon
- Read about the workshop in this new online magazine
Read about where we’ve been and plans for the future as Red Hot Press enters its tenth year.
- Great Collagraph Course coming up soon
Get in to Collagraphs this spring course dates 23 – 24 March
@redhotpress on Twitter
About Red Hot Press
Founded in 2004, Red Hot Press is a print facility that caters for relief and intaglio printmaking techniques. All are welcome from interested beginners to accomplished printmakers to learn and use printmaking as a creative process.
- Art Equipment Etching Press bed size 48' x 24'(122cm x 61cm)
- A Galley Press for relief printing bed size 23' x 17' (58.5cm x 43cm)
- A portable relief press bed size 30cm x 21cm
- A portable rollaco etching press
- Screen printing equipment
- A wide selection of wooden and metal type
- Intaglio Printing techniques including non-toxic etching and photographic etching
- Relief Printing techniques including wood cutting and Lino cutting
- Book binding
- Letter Press printing for type and imagery
‘As professional Artist/Printmakers, Katherine and I wanted to setup a well equipped studio for people to learn about and improve upon their printmaking skills and so we established Red Hot Press in 2004’...
‘We offer a full programme of courses for beginners, advanced level courses for more experienced printmakers and hire of the workshop facility to experienced printmakers’...